February 3, 2011

Be my Valentine ♥

Sorry for my prolonged disappearance, but I'm back! I had exams last week, and not only did I study like crazy and write my exams, but I took a well deserved break after they finished and didn't bother to update about the billion new premium gachas...

Pico has brought us a sweet update since it's February


It's almost Valentine's Day~ and just like with Halloween and Christmas, Pico sure doesn't disappoint by spreading holiday spirit with decorated areas and plenty of items! ♪

Daily Gacha has been transformed into Valentine Gacha, you can win romantic items including couple sweaters, colored roses and even balloons and chocolate to share with your sweetheart~

LUV Robo has cute pink outfits for both genders, many accessories & some room decor, but I'm super excited about the actions! "Dance with me!" and "I'd love to" actions have returned since Pico prom, and a super cute AG action for blowing kisses~

If you're looking to decorate your room for Valentine's Day, Mr. Wood has some pretty pink plants and other items for the perfect garden ♪ ...Or you could try and win the exact same items from the pink premium gacha...!


No comments:

Post a Comment