January 16, 2011

Premium Gacha Galore & More Item Space

Hey picos~ Sorry I've been falling behind on my updates, I've been busy with school and the totally legal copy of Sims 3 + the expansions I've downloaded recently...

Anyway, I don't know how anyone else feels about the recent updates, but I'm not too impressed with the new gachas. There's just too many being released. I've successfully quit playing premium gacha after one too many bad incidents, but I'd certainly be more than happy to spend my ameba gold on some items I could purchase in shops.

...But enough about me, the new premium gachas include: Journey to the West Gacha & Laboratory Gacha



And in case you're running out of closet/decor space, it has been upgraded to 500 items! Yay... more gacha...





No comments:

Post a Comment