October 15, 2010

Premium Gacha: Halloween Items

Everything you need for sweet Halloween is here! It's premium gacha~ with a whole bunch of unique costumes to dress up in for the season. You can find this AG gacha in Downtown NYC Which got spookified for Halloween~



It costs 50 AG per spin. I only played once, I didn't want to wind up with a whole bunch of seasonal items that I can't use for the rest of the year. Plus, I don't really like most of the items.






Fortunately, I ended up with one item I did like, the red devil horns. They're not THAT seasonal, right? Who says peach can't be a devil all year round?




Quite a few Picos are all dressed up in these new items:

Pretty witches! ☆B.Phantomhive, スナコ, ピンクようせい

Adorable pumpkins! ♡neko♡★ฺฺ, TLSYltd., NYUU。 (○`ε´○)

Vibrant skeletons! ☆バヂ丸☆, Cute(KenMark), cafe latte

Devious Devils! คุณ KAOWOAT™, Little Darby, Mynameizneko

You can also get the super rare pumpkin chair!

Here it is in トム之介's room!

1 comment:

  1. OMG I was wondering where all the picos got their holloween costumes! I thought they were from Gacha so I spent so many gummies today :(

    thanks for these very informative post! Happy treat or trick to you ^^.

    ReplyDelete