October 14, 2010

Gacha: Halloween Items

Looks like Gacha bot has put on his pumpkin costume for Halloween! New daily gacha items are here~


Plenty of new clothes and consumable objects are available. I don't know if I just have rotten luck, but I got very few clothes...
Three new balloons and pumpkin candles will help any room feel more Halloween-y. Gacha is very generous with these. Plenty of them to go around!
The balloons also come in consumable form, that is, you can release them into the sky!
I'm glad that I got the Devil Evil Stick~ but I didn't get any other clothing items with the 4000 gummies I spent on gacha... But here are some other Picos wearing the other new items!
Pinkerton, full of energy as always, is wearing the new Pumpkin shirt (comes in three colors~) and Pumpkin stick.








...And just about every Pico has the new witch hat...
What's Halloween without candy? Three new snacks: cookies, cupcakes and candy corn! Yum. I got a whole bunch of these from gacha, so I'll likely be enjoying Pico candy leftovers for the next couple months...

No comments:

Post a Comment