January 6, 2011

"Full" Areas Not so Full...

EDIT: The issue has been fixed ♪♪
EDIT: Pico has announced immediate maintenance at 2:00 am GMT (9:00 pm EST) and I'm guessing they'll fix this error.

Hmm, I'm noticing something odd with Pico today. I found it a bit weird to see so many Japanese parks full around this time, when there are usually around 3-6 full at this time.

I first thought not much of it other than many many Picos on today, until I started noticing some weird things. Here I am in Japanese park 8, listed above as having 29 Picos...


...Looks pretty dead, doesn't it? Also, sometimes when the room is "full" I have to queue, but when I enter there are only two or three people there! How odd~ I hope Pico fixes this soon.

1 comment:

  1. i think so too c:
    At sunday, pico also has some problem ..because i think many picos play then...

    ReplyDelete