December 25, 2010

peach pup: Best. Christmas. Present. Ever. ♥

It's no secret that I've been wanting a pico puppy for a while. But not just any puppy. peach pup.


With the release of the pet quest, I knew it was a sign!! I needed to get myself a peach pup.
...But then there was the re-release of the colorful wigs & colorful cat ears, and there went the 300/400 AG I was saving up for my pup. With no new surveys to complete, I had given up. Hey that rhymes!!

So that's why I was super excited this morning when I logged on to pico to find myself 1000 AG richer!
♪♪ A Christmas present from Little Darby!! ♥


peach bi bo's peach pup! ♥♥♥

I wonder if anybody would be so kind as to feed him while I'm away on vacation for a week...

2 comments:

  1. Haha congrats! :D I got my panda!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow.. so cute!! i wanna it tooooooo.. but no money nowD:
    u so cute too haha

    ReplyDelete