December 19, 2010

Help, I've Fallen & I Can't Get Up!

With less than a week to Christmas, I was beginning to lose hope for seeing an ice rink in Pico. But finally, the Xmas Skate Rink has made an appearance!

However, it is a shame to see so many Picos outside the rink, instead of on it! To get onto the rink - as one might expect - you need ice skates! Skates are available from the icy-looking robo for 80 AG or in exchange for a token. I wish that they were available in gummies so that everybody could partake...

As well, there are several limited actions for sale which can only be used on the skating rink.





Coach bi bo tries her best, but Little Darby takes a spill.

"I will trade you a bite of my candy cane for skating lessons. Why are you laughing? Does that mean no??"

No comments:

Post a Comment