October 8, 2010

New Premium Gacha: American Diner

New premium gacha items are available in the American Diner area. They come in red, blue, and black!
Try your luck at a super rare item: the American Diner Juke Box!  *piito* was lucky to snag one, along with a couple of the other furniture items:

Now picos can make their own diners to their heart's content! For 50 AG per play, of course.

I would give it a go for the new items, but considering how my last adventure with the Snow White premium gacha went, I think I'll save my gold... Halloween items! Halloween items!

The clothing items in this release are really cute! Here are a couple of picos I caught sporting them: 
 











↑ ☠ѕку✈вℓυє☠ 

↑ ナッツまま and キナコ 


← ☪♰♰hana☪







方麗娟 →
← かささぎ







♡kyumi♡ →
 ...Now all we need are some roller blades... ♪♪

No comments:

Post a Comment