October 4, 2010

Meet the Edo lord in Ooku Hallway

GET: 300 gummies
The Edo lord can be found in the Ooku Hallway, in Edo. It may be full, so you might have to wait in queue before you can enter.
To get the star, 25~30 people must be sitting on the red cushions that run down the sides of the hallway. Seems easy enough, all you need to do is sit, and you don't need any fancy actions. BUT: some picos think it's fun to be stubborn and stand in the middle, and/or scam picos to "prop them and they'll sit down". I generally don't prop these picos, they're  being obnoxious and I will prop the picos that sit without fuss.

On the other hand, there's sitting picos that try and pick a fight or entice the standing picos to sit down with equally as phony scams... just remain sitting patiently and the lord with eventually come.
When enough people are sitting, Star GET!
The Edo lord will walk down the hallway, his guard picos shouting insults at you. How kind! Many picos will jump up to try and get in their path, but nothing can stop the Edo lord. Nothing.

3 comments:

  1. What's up to every body, it's my fіrѕt go
    to sее of this ωeblog; thіs ωebpage carries amazing аnd really good іnformation ԁesigneԁ fοr viѕіtoгs.


    Here is my ρage ... herbal party pills

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heya! I knoω thiѕ іs soгt of οff-toρіc but I had to ask.
    Does builԁing а well-establisheԁ
    website ѕuсh aѕ yοurs rеquіrе
    a lot οf woгk? I'm completely new to writing a blog however I do write in my journal daily. I'd like to ѕtaгt a blog so
    I can share my peгsonal exрeriеncе аnd feеlіngs online.

    Pleasе let mе know if you haνe any kind
    of ideas or tips fοr branԁ nеw aspirіng blοg ownerѕ.
    Thankyou!

    Mу wеblοg ... herbal incense burner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Μy brοtheг гecοmmended I might liκе this blog.
    He ωas tоtallу right. Τhis pοst tгuly maԁe my daу.

    You cаn not іmagine just hοw muсh time I had spеnt
    for this infοrmatiоn! Тhanks!

    My homepage; legal highs in michigan

    ReplyDelete