October 5, 2010

2010 Fall Fashion!

It's already October, and the weather's certainly getting cooler! It's time to put away our swimsuits and crack out our wool sweaters!

New autumn items are now available at the Flea Market. It's just like a mini mall.
You can find them at Mary's fashion. What's that Mary? You'll make it cheaper for me? Why, thanks! You're too kind.

Even more hoodies are available, as if we don't already have enough. However, these hoodies come in cool neutrals unlike the vibrant b-boy and star hoodies. But as usual they're AG exclusive. My favourite item in this set would have to be the warm & cozy long sleeve shirts, and best of all, they're for gummies.


I didn't crack out the gold and tokens I don't have any anyway for this release, as I am anticipating amazing halloween costumes...

Here's my fall look♪♪



 






What are other picos wearing this fall?
Here are some of my favourites:
Is it just me or are there very few guys wearing these new items? Then again, female picos have more options...


PICO FASHION

Kyorí looks cute in the new blue & pink dress ♫
方麗娟 is sporting the new hoodie and shoes. Looks cozy ☼
薰比比 looks lovely in autumn red with her new earrings and dress ✿

No comments:

Post a Comment